What is it about dating profiles these days? Tinder, bumble, Happn and the rest of them. When I was using these apps I found myself repeatedly coming across the same off-putting bios and photos that I think most women would agree, force you to swipe LEFT!
Now if you are a guy reading this let’s just say some of you are doing the right thing when it comes to your dating profile. You have at least 3 CLEAR photos of your FACE! You have written something cute, funny or true in your bio that is interesting enough for a girl to swipe right. It really isn’t that difficult to get a girls attention! Let me educate you on a few things you SHOULD NEVER DO.
- Post blurry photos (like we aren’t that desperate and will probably never swipe right.
- Use some random IG models images (us girls are IG stalkers, we know most models, so don’t try this!)
- Post photos of other much HOTTER men (we will be disappointed if you are the ugly one in the bunch, no offense.)
- Flipping the bird is a DEFINITE NO!
- Shirt off in every picture is another NO!
- Bios with no information at all (okay, so we are just supposed to go off your photos?)
- Only having one photo (boy bye.)
- Long ass bios that are so serious that you lose interest halfway through because he sounds way too serious and this is real-deep too quick.
- Bios with DTF (like, really?)
- Bios in general that say you just want to hook up (us girls love the honesty and most of us on these apps know that it is usually just a hookup. But please don’t state it straight away in your bio. We’d like to know you are happy to take us out for dinner before you just bang it out!
by her x
SOME OF MY FAVE MATCHES OF ALL TIME